לוגו אתר משפטי - הפורטל המשפטי לקהל הרחב
נגישות
yosi

שמירת גרין קארד

שלום אז לפני 7 חודשים עברתי לארצות הברית עם גרין קארד (אני חי כבר 7 חודשים עם גרין קארד) ואני בן 18. השאלה היא איך אני יכול לחזור לישראל ולשרת בצבא בלי לאבד את הגרין קארד .חובה עלי החובה לשרת אבל אם אני יחזור אני לא יודע איך אני יכול לשמור על הגרין קארד או הסטטוס הקיים אני חייב עזרה מהר זה ממש חשוב לי תודה.

מישל קובן וולגל

First of all if you got your green card before you were 18 and one of your parents is a Citizen then you are a Citizen. However if you all have green cards then you should have applied for a reentry permit which would have given you 2 years to stay out of the country However if none of this is the case and you are in Israel and will be in the army for 3 years then you should try to go when you have off and as many times as possible If you can great but even if you don't at the end of your service you go as soon as possible and explain to them that you couldn't leave because of the army and that you want to keep the green card If you have any more questions call me

tosi

all my family got green card and i am right now living in usa, but i have by the law to return to israel to enroll in the army , is it possible to return back to israel do army and save my current green card or status .My question what i have to do now what other people do in this kind of situation ?

forum moderator שלום, מה השאלה המשפטית שלך?
close the form שליחה
חזרה לפורום ויזה לארצות הברית ואזרחות/ דרכון אמריקאי