open the search panel
close the search panel חפש

עורכי דין לפי תחום


      לדעת יותר - מדריכים משפטיים

        משרדי עורכי דין

          • 22 באפריל 2014

            מעצר בית

            some person lives at my house under
            מעצר בית
            I agreed to that, but now I want to cancel.
            what I should do? whom I may ask?

            22 באפריל 2014
          • 25 באפריל 2014

            מעצר בית

            You have a few choices
            1. You may contact the lawyer who handled your friends release and ask him to do so for you.

            2. You may write a petition by yourself at the court house, head on to the criminal department, they will help you.

            3. You may hire a lawyer that will take care of that for you.

            Hope that helped and good luck

            25 באפריל 2014
          שלום, מה השאלה המשפטית שלך?
          close the form